Italian Festival rescheduling update

Jul 05, 2020 760

BY: Maria Arancio Berry

Dear valued sponsors, partners, and friends, thank you for your patience over the last few months as you waited for a decision on the rescheduling of the 2020 NM Italian Film & Culture Festival. Your understanding has given us the time to  carefully consider how best to proceed in this unprecedented COVID environment.

Given the character and spirit of our festival that emphasizes the very Italian experience of gathering and celebrating together, we have rejected the virtual option. Rather, we will produce the 2020 Festival in 2021. We’re aiming for the month of March at the Hiland Theater, with NDI as our beneficiary – as always.

We’ll work closely with NDI to monitor the health and safety restrictions and requirements in place at that time, and we will design the festival to comply. If the March timeframe proves to be premature, we will work toward a date in late summer or fall of 2021. We are passionate about our festival and we assure you that the show will go on!

Many of you have allowed us to hold onto your sponsorship dollars during this time. If you would like a refund until the rescheduled 2021 plans are firm, please email [email protected] with your request and your address.

I join with the board members of Italian Festivals of NM in sincere gratitude for your support and your confidence in us.

We’ll be in touch.


SOURCE: Italian Festivals of New Mexico

You may be interested