The Italian Trade Agency- Chicago office, is seeking to fill a temporary position for an Assistant Marketing Specialist. ITA Chicago office specializes in machinery, automotive, major food retailers, private label sector, and publishing, among other sectors. More information on the Italian Trade Agency activities in the USA is available at https://www.ice.it/en/
Inquiry Submission Particulars: All inquiries may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject line Assistant Marketing Specialist Position by August 24, 2018. Interviews will be conducted in September 2018.
• Provide assistance to Italian companies interested in pursuing business opportunities in the USA, including researching and communicating with potential partners
• Research, communicate and engage (via both emails and phone calls) potential leads and partners on behalf of Italian companies
• Carry out market research, competitor and client surveys on behalf of Italian companies
• Provide first assistance to American companies requesting information about the Italian machinery manufacturers, including those requested through the Call Center (Numero Verde)
• Assist in contacting external counterparts including service providers and responding to their inquiries
• Assist with planning, budgeting and implementation of trade shows and delegations which may include travel on occasion
• Coordinate with colleagues in the development and execution of marketing and advertising campaigns
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant market information
• Manage and update the statistical and contact information data base for the Project
• Design and compile slides presentations and marketing briefings on the sectors covered by the Project
• Carry out all other tasks assigned by the Trade Commissioner and/or Senior Trade Analyst.
Qualifications and experience
• Bachelor’s degree or Masters (preferred) in Marketing, Engineering or Economics and 4 or more years of experience in a field related to the position
• Self-starter attitude, to complement training on the job by colleagues
• Orientation to detail and client service
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, written and oral
• Skillful use of MS Office, Internet search engines, email and database software
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Knowledge of written and spoken Italian is preferred
Duration of contract, compensation and hours
An initial 3-month contract will be offered, with the possibility of a renewal based on performance.
Compensation will be in the range of $3,200- $4,000 per month inclusive of tax and will be based on employee’s experience. No health insurance is being offered at this time.
The job is full time (40 hours per week).
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the USA. The Italian Trade Agency will not sponsor any foreign employees.
What is ITA?
The Italian Trade Agency is the government organization which promotes the internationalization of the Italian companies in line with the strategies of the Ministry for Economic Development. The ITA provides information, support and advice to Italian and foreign companies. In addition to its Rome headquarters the ITA operates worldwide from a large network of Trade Promotion Offices linked to Italian embassies and consulates and working closely with local authorities and businesses.
The ITA provides a wide range of services overseas helping Italian and foreign businesses to connect with each other:
• identification of possible business partners
• bilateral trade meetings with Italian companies
• trade delegation visits to Italy
• official participation in trade shows, including exhibitions and conferences
• seminars with Italian experts.
We are looking for a self-motivated quick thinker for a part-time position at Italian Dual...
FRAMINGHAM PUBLIC SCHOOLS - JOB DESCRIPTION TITLE: World Language Teacher - Italian...
The National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame is proud to announce its inductees and h...
Wednesday September 16 - 6 /7,30 PM - Roosevelt Branch Library - 1101 W Taylor S...
By Sarah Bryan Miller "Bel canto," Italian for "beautiful singing," is a phrase t...
If sandwiches are what you're after, look no further than this new business. Called Firenz...
The Northwestern University Music Academy Chorus and Chamber Choir -- a group of 30 or so...
The Franklin Park salumeria that taught Chicago how to pronounce the spicy spreadable Cala...